West London, London
£22000 - £25000 per annum
5 months ago
HR Coordinator - West London
My Client, a high end, not for profit organisation based in the heart of Central London are looking for a HR Coordinator to assist the HR Manager on a daily basis.
Reporting to the Human Resource Manager, this role is largely responsible for the coordination of the Human Resource activities within the business. This position is currently offered as a temporary contract although a permanent opportunity may be available at the end of the duration. As part of a team, this role is responsible for:
- Undertaking reference checks
- Preparing interview packs
- Managing the Human Resources contact account
- Coordinating the offer and on-boarding process for new starters
- Overseeing learning and development activities
- Providing ad hoc administration to the team as required
The successful applicant will present with demonstrated previous experience operating as an efficient and confident administrator. Experience working within the HR space is not necessarily required for this positon. This is a great opportunity for a passionate, energetic and fast paced administrator to join a team with excellent culture. The ideal candidate will present with a positive approach and will be comfortable working within an ever changing environment.