City of London, London
Up to £29000.00 per annum
3 months ago
HR Officer | £29,000 | City of London
A Global, award-winning work space firm are looking for a diligent HR Officer, who has led ER issues to join their team on a 6 Month FTC.
The firm offer a quality, effective working environment for businesses of all sizes. They offer flexible working, subsidised lunches, incentives and team days out.
- Support the HR Department in dealing with the day to day HR administration
- Responsible for providing support in the day to day HR function, responding to any difficulties encountered and liaising with Senior Directors when necessary
- Providing accurate and appropriate advice on a full range of BE HR policies and procedures to all staff e.g. Disciplinary/grievance issues, sickness absence, parental rights and ensuring that staff are managed consistently and fairly across the business
- Analyse employee statistics such as absence and staff turn over
- Ensure HR data is kept up to date at all times
- Liaising with legal bodies on any ER issues when required
The ideal candidate candidate will have 2-3 years of generalist HR experience, with knowledge of HR policies, understanding of TUPE procedures, proficient in Word