City of London, London
£150 - £151 per day
about 1 year ago
Are you an HR Generalist looking for your next role?
I am currently looking to speak with experienced HR professionals who enjoy being part of a collaborative organisation, enjoy building relationships with stakeholders, and value flexibility in your role.
My client a global Financial Services firm are looking for a HR Generalist to join their team on a 6 month FTC.
Responsibilities will involve
- Managing a small HR team while reporting into the Managing Director and CEO.
- Develop a more commercial remit to their HR generalist capability and be the true face of HR for the organisation.
- You will also work closely with the Head of Recruitment in advertising roles, interviewing candidates, monitoring eligibility to work, and ensuring the induction process for new starters is as thorough as possible.
- Immerse yourself in the organisation and be integral to ensuring a positive candidate experience.
- Liaising with the Training Manager, you will keep in line with budgets and costs for training sessions and communicate with external providers.
- Responsibility to ensure training and appraisals are always up-to-date. In the event of an employee relations case, such as an investigation, disciplinary, or grievance, you will be required to run the process and ensure all files and data are recorded properly. This will give you the opportunity to lead and manage cases, while also regularly reviewing policies and procedures.