£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
27 days ago
Global Financial Services client based in Mayfair, seek a Generalist HR Manager, to join and support the Head of HR as their number 2.
This is a fantastic brand new opportunity for an experienced HR professional, to join a well established growing global firm.
The Generalist HR Manager will take responsibility for a number of global HR activities to support the business across the employee lifecycle including:
- Recruitment; on-boarding & leaver process: managing recruitment processes, undertaking referencing/ screening checks, preparing employment offers and ensuring effective on-boarding/ induction of new hires and exit processes
- Global mobility & Immigration: managing visa applications, record keeping and supporting global mobility
- Training & development; monitoring and maintaining the people development platform and training records; supporting the development and delivery of global training; and managing the Graduate development programme
- Compensation & Benefits; managing and administering global benefits, including liaising with benefits advisors and providers and the preparation of pension and payroll records
- Employee relations; working with the Head of HR on employee relations matters and maintaining/ developing global policies and Employee
- Other; developing and maintaining HR/ employee related systems, processes and records; preparing HR reporting and supporting HR/ talent related projects and initiatives
The successful candidate will play an important role in the ongoing development of the HR function to support the continued growth of the business,
Occasional travel required to global offices.
- Experience of working in a similar role within Financial Services
- Comfortable dealing with people at all levels and able to provide effective and proactive support across business/ operational teams and geographic locations
- Some understanding of and exposure to US, European, HK and Singapore HR matters would be highly beneficial