West London, London
£40000 - £50000.00 per annum
5 months ago
We are looking for a generalist HR Manager for an established retail business with its head office in London.
The opportunity has arisen for an experienced, highly motivated and progressive HR Manager to join the company to provide first line support across the business ensuring that the HR function is seen as adding value to the business.
£50,000 & benefits & bonuses / West End.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- To provide guidance to managers and employees on HR policies and procedures and ensuring they are implemented ensuring consistency throughout the business.
- To coach managers, ensuring decisions and courses of action taken are demonstrating business focus as well as being in line with the culture of the Company.
- To complete all necessary HR administration including offer letters, contracts of employment, right to work checks, leaver letters and employment screening.
- To liaise with benefits providers to ensure appropriate staff benefits are being offered.
- To manage employee relations issues including disciplinary, grievance, terminations etc.
- To update HR policies and procedures to ensure new legislation is reflected as required.
- To support managers in preparing job descriptions and determining best recruitment methods for any new or vacant roles.
- To manage the performance review process throughout the business and guiding managers on tackling performance issues as necessary.
- To complete ad hoc HR projects as they arise