City of London, London
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
2 months ago
HR Officer - City of London - £35,000
My Client, a Global Technology / IT Consulting firm with offices internationally in over 6 different countries are looking for a HR Officer / HR Coordinator to join their friendly team of 4 on a permanent basis, reporting directly into the Head of HR.
A diligent, interactive firm with a real friendly and outgoing culture. This firm provide a wealth of benefits along with extra incentives like free lunches, flexible working and team days out.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counselings on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective on boarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
The ideal candidate must be CIPD Qualified to a minimum of level 3, with extensive experience working in a team environment within a HR role. You will be with a team of 4, so must have good communication skills, with proactive thinking skills.