HR Officer, heavy Admin responsibilty
To manage and promote effective HR services and administration function for the London Branch. Create a compliant and risk managed service for the Branch Manager & Senior Management team. Managing all ER and legal compliance/documentation effectively and sensitively for the London Branch. To provide an effective liaison point for HR within the organisational matrix both locally and as a point of contact for HR in the Head Office.
Duties & Responsibilities (but not limited to)
- Establish a culture of good practice around all employee matters.
- Provide expert and professional advice to managers and employees on all employee relations issues, and support managers to address issues such as probation, absence, disciplinary, grievance, capability etc.
- To guide educate and support managers when conducting disciplinary and grievance hearings, taking notes and writing follow up and conformation letters with managers
- To work closely with all departments and raise the profile of HR within the business in a collaborated and supportive way.
- To support managers with their recruitment requirements and co-ordinate the whole recruitment cycle for all roles including the development of job specifications and person specification, preparation of adverts, reviewing CV/application forms, management of agencies and participating in the selection process as and when required.
- Advise line managers on and support with handling the termination of employment contracts including those in the context of probation, redundancy and capability
- Proactively review and update documentation around the complete lifecycle of employees in the London location
- To manage the administration of all HR documents associated with starters and leavers such as offer letters, contracts of employment and pay review letters.
- Review and improve the approach to learning and development for all employees in conjunction with the Senior Management Team and relevant heads of department
- To conduct exit surveys with all leavers and use information to improve the overall employee experience
- To ensure that all HR records are maintained and held securely.
- Effective partnership working with outside Legal/HR counsel where appropriate.
- To undertake some PA/office administrator duties for the Branch Manager
- Management of all office health and safety processes and procedures
- Ad hoc duties and project work that may be assigned by the Branch Manager.