Up to £28000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
HR Officer - 3 Months
The HR Team provides an advisory and operational service to the London Branch on all employee matters from Talent Management, re-structures, engagement monitoring, benefits and wellbeing.
They also provide professional guidance and support to both management and employees in the achievement of strategic and organisational objectives.
Highlighted below are some of the key responsibilities for this role:
- HR administrative support to team supervisor in all HR generalist activity
- HR Support to Senior Management as instructed by Head of Unit o HR Project Support
- Day to Day HR operational activities not limited to, Reward and Benefits and Talent
- Key support to HR Team on recruitment and payroll administrations
- Managing trackers and administrative support on Learning and Development
- Maintain the core HR System
- Key support of a variety of remedial and development HR Projects
- Managing HR London Mailbox and re-routing queries as appropriate
This is a lovley team to join and an urgenr opportunity to start ASAP for a minimum of 3 months!