City of London, London
£65000 - £70000 per annum
15 days ago
Implementation Consultant (SAP Business One)
Exciting opportunity for a talented Implementation Consultant with a focus on Finance and Documentation systems (ERP).
Your main duties will involve the implementation and providing both onsite and online training to staff, as well as participating in documenting new features and the creation of new technical guides.
You will need to have a pro-active attitude, be technically-minded and eager to enhance your skills and knowledge.
Skill set / Experienced required
- Experience working with case and document management systems (desirable)
- Experience of SAP Business One (essential)
- Experience working finance systems / ERPs (desirable)
- On-site training with onboarding clients;
- Creation of precedents and workflows;
- Assisting clients with go live set-up and configuration of software;
- Assisting clients with accounts verification pre and post data migration;
- Demonstration assistance with the sales team;
- Creating and updating our technical guides and documentation;
- Creating training videos;
- Hosting webinars and online training sessions;
- Testing new software features;
- Internal training for new team members
- Strong knowledge of accounting fundamentals;
- An aptitude for IT and an up-to-date knowledge of common applications and systems;
- Comprehensive computing capabilities for more specialist areas;
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Well-developed interpersonal and facilitation skills;
- Strong time management and organizational skills;
- Confidence in training and presentation delivery;
- Patience and confidence;
- Self-motivation, with the ability to motivate others;
This is a fantastic company to work for with lots of autonomy - apply now to find out more.