City of London, London
£70000 - £100000 per annum + salary potentially flexible
2 months ago
My client is a City based Broker who is the most successful institution in their market, who have vast expansion plans moving forward. You'll be able to autonomously build out my clients' ISO function where you will be a key driving force for the entirety of IS and will also have a vast impact to their GDPR and Education piece. Also, with the exponential growth that my client has planned, you will be able to shape the business in the short, medium and long-term.
The ideal incumbent with have had a strong background in technical IT and would have been within the ISO or Deputy ISO space for at least 4/5 years.
- Manage the information security programme and chair the programme steering meetings
- Develop and deliver security awareness training to staff and management within the firm
- Evolve and communicate the firm's information security policy, standards, processes and guidelines across the company to maximise the effectiveness of the security architecture and controls
- Undertake systematic Data protection act compliance audits
- Assist in maintaining a register of data owners for sets of information and educate the data owners on their responsibilities (what is data, how is it used, who has access to it)
If this role potentially sounds of interest please send your Cv to my email address (attached).