City of London, London
£600 - £750 per day
about 1 year ago
A leading Venture Capital firm needs an interim FD during a period of change. You will need to show a strong track record of delivery in similar interim roles with the ability to pick things up very quickly and a well rounded accounting skillset with strong team management and business partnering skills.
The main responsibilities will include:
* Manage a team of around 20 people
* Act as the main liaison between UK Finance Operations and the front office
* Provide general managerial support to the direct reports in delivering the business as usual finance operations service and support to the business unit MD
* Be involved in change initiatives within UK finance
* Act as a high level reviewer on management accounts
* Oversee the full accounting function for multiple fund entities
Knowledge of investment management is highly beneficial but not essential and if you do not have recent experience of working within the financial services industry then unfortunately your application will not be successful.