City of London, London
£80000 - £90000 per annum
3 months ago
Interim FP&A Lead
This exciting and newly created opportunity for an FP&A Lead is with a national market-leading business based in the City of London. You will gain exposure to broad operational and commercial areas of the business in this business partnering role, working closely with high-calibre Operational and Finance leads, including impressive CFO and Financial Controller. You will lead/establish a team and be exposed to key internal stakeholders where you will really showcase your strengths around FP&A and reporting.
This role will appeal to a bright, driven and proactive individual who wants to own and drive the FP&A stream within the business. For the right individual, this role and organisation will offer longer term career development opportunities that play to your strengths and aspirations.
The successful candidate will own and deliver timely and accurate financial information to a range of stakeholders. With a proven track record in Financial Planning & Analysis this role will likely include the following duties, with genuine scope to shape this role into your own:
- Taking ownership for FP&A within the business
- Establish the FP&A function within the organisation
- Supporting business planning and reporting against it
- Monthly reporting and commentary to Executives
- Business partnering with broad range of stakeholders, nationally and internationally
- Identifying opportunities to further develop existing processes including reporting and forecasting, in terms of efficiency and accuracy, and then implementing improvements
Who are you?
To be successful in this role you will be:
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA/CA qualified
- Experienced in highly reporting-based FP&A roles, particularly around interpreting large volumes of complex data
- Proactive in driving business-led KPIs, analysing margins and profitability and offering recommendations
- Very systems savvy with Advanced Excel skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and proven business partnering skills; commercial and collaborative mindset
- Confident to ask questions and challenge assumptions when needed; driven, proactive and solutions-focused, comfortable taking the lead