£40000 - £45000 per annum
13 days ago
Interim Management Accountant
This is a 9 month assignment with the potential to be extended or become permanent.
Reporting directly in to the Finance Manager, this is a great contract opportunity for a Management Accountant to join a global entertainment organisation based in West London.
Reporting to the Financial Manager you will be responsible for:
- Support Finance Manager in working with the various local in-house and external accounting teams for the EMEA monthly regional US GAAP close process, below the line reporting, and income statement / balance sheet variance analysis.
- Recording financials in SAP and NetSuite, communicating with local accountants, GBS and external service providers.
- Responsibility for review, reconciliation and confirmation of inter-company balances outstanding and working with cash management team to ensure timely settlement and clearing in accordance with company policy.
- Responsibility for recording transfer pricing calculations, invoicing and posting for the legal entities.
- Part Qualified Accountant with minimum 2 to 3 years of accounting experience.
- Good understanding of a range of financial systems, including SAP.
- SOX, and financial statement preparation experience preferred.
- Strong technical & analytical skills.
If you are interested in this position, please apply now with your updated resume.