City of London, London
5 months ago
Interim Project/Management Accountant
- Strong Brand Recognition
- 3-5 Month Contact (with scope to go perm)
About the company
Our client is an iconic household name in the Media/Entertainment industry. They have been branded as an "employer of choice" within their field, with first-class employee training programs & career development opportunities.
About the role
- Assistance with month end procedures
- Analysis and reconciliation of expenses
- Preparation and reconciliation of prepayments
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting, such as of travel and entertainment expenses
- End to end management accounting for publicity, promotions and marketing departments
- Engage with stakeholders in legal, business affairs & production as relevant
Skills and Experience
You will have the following:
- Newly Qual ACA/CA/ CPA.
- Recent experience in a management accounting role (ideally 1-2 years in this role.)
- We are looking for someone early in their career path (ideally second jobber).
- Excellent communication skills with high attention to detail.
- Dynamic and energetic in nature with strong negotiation skills.