£65000 - £75000 per annum
2 months ago
Interim Property Group Financial Reporting Manager
- Previous property experience an asset
- West End Based
This large Property group attracts and retains top talent. They host a dynamic, driven and fair culture that encourages high performance, cross functional engagement and diversified career opportunities.
- Lead the consolidation, preparation and review of quarterly group results under IFRS for presentation to internal and external stakeholders
- Lead on annual reporting
- Control and management of external audit relationship, internal audit, company secretariat and tax
- Lead and co-ordinate the key risk reporting process, including identification procedures, standardization and external reporting to stakeholders.
- Provide effective analytical review and understanding of key transactions at group level
- Review of statutory accounts for submission to stakeholders on an annual, bi-annual and quarterly basis as applicable
- Providing financial analysis of the group's and competitors results as and when required. Review competitors' results and disclosures and suggesting improvements to disclosures.
- To lead and motivate the Group Reporting team to meet or exceed its' objectives. Ensure that the team members are appropriately managed within a Performance Management framework, including objective setting, monitoring, feedback and reward setting
- To ensure that the chart of accounts is maintained correctly in all of its dimensions (individual elements all the way through to reporting structures) so that it meets the needs of the Directors (under the Companies Acts) and of the business.
You will be 3 years+ ACA/CA/CPA qualified. Prior Property Accounting experience is essential to be considered for this role. The ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment will ensure your success in this role.