£50000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus, Holiday, Social Ethos, WLB
7 months ago
My client, a market leading accountancy firm, are looking for an International Tax Manager to join their team. They will consider Seniors and AM's for this position. They boast a varied and interesting range of clients, fantastic working facilities, and competitive benefits.
- You will work with a portfolio of 100-120 clients, mainly focusing on the advisory side of the work but you will deal with compliance and training juniors within specific areas of compliance for your team.
- Your clients will be from varied sectors giving you a wider range of exposure to different markets.
- You will have the opportunity for secondments in mainland Europe and the US.
- You will be involved in business development for new clients, from initial contact to signature of terms. You will have full autonomy over your process'.
- You will work under 1 Senior Manager, 2 Directors and 1 Partner. You will have constant contact with these members as your own personal development will be key.
- You will have a varied range of benefits and a great working culture which will consist of a generous bonus scheme, state of the art open plan offices, work phone and considerate work life balance with the option of working from home on specific days.
- You must be CTA or ATT qualified or part qualified with a view of completion
- You must be able to demonstrate an exemplary understanding of compliance within International Tax
- You must have experience within a similar working environment
- It is desirable that you have the ADIT qualification however it is not essential