£30000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus, Holiday, Social Ethos, WLB
3 months ago
My client, a market leading accountancy firm, are looking for an International Tax Semi-Senior to join their team. They will consider Seniors and AM's for this position. They boast a varied and interesting range of clients, fantastic working facilities, and competitive benefits.
- You will work with a portfolio of 100-120 clients, mainly focusing on the compliance side of the work but you will deal with some advisory work. This will be mainly assisting the senior members of the team when on client visits.
- Your clients will be from varied sectors giving you a wider range of exposure to different markets.
- You will have the opportunity for secondments in mainland Europe and the US.
- You will work under 3 Managers, 1 Senior Manager, 2 Directors and 1 Partner. You will have constant contact with these members as your own personal development will be key.
- You will have a varied range of benefits and a great working culture which will consist of a generous bonus scheme, state of the art open plan offices, work phone and considerate work life balance with the option of working from home on specific days.
- You must be CTA or ATT qualified or part qualified with a view of completion
- You must be able to demonstrate an exemplary understanding of compliance within International Tax
- You must have experience within a similar working environment
- It is desirable that you have the ADIT qualification however it is not essential