West London, London
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Investment Assistant / PA
West End - Asset Management
My Client, a leading Asset Management firm based in the West End, working on some extremely exciting projects with a diligent and pro-active team, are looking for an Investment Administrator / PA.
The ideal candidate will have a background within Financial Services with an understanding of Operations / Investment. You must be hard-working, willing to work well under pressure.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Complex diary management
- Processing of expenses
- Covering all aspects of client relationship management, including incoming and outgoing communication.
- Creating potential new client paperwork and introduction/meeting packs
- Updating KYC
- Responsible for checking new business paperwork, managing cash balances and updating static client information.
- Proactively seek to improve on processes and procedures within the scope of this role
- Generic team administration, trouble-shooting
- Extensive meeting organisation handling frequent last-minute changes
- Coordinating multi-time zone conference calls
- Organising client breakfast and lunches
- Extensive and complex global travel and roadshow itineraries, producing detailed itineraries including visas
- Drafting email correspondence for the Executives.
- Attend operational and team meetings and take meeting actions that are typically confidential in nature.
The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills required. Build working relationships across a wide range of internal departments. Acting as first point of contact for all internal and external enquiries. They must be proficient in excel and a fast-paced workload.