Up to £30000 per annum
16 days ago
As an Investment Associate you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the preparation of presentations, financial illustrations and other material for client meetings.
- Building strong telephone-based client relationships to offer an alternative point of contact for introducers and assist with resolution of their routine queries.
- Attending meetings alongside the SID/ID/IM and action meeting follow up.
- Preparing draft applications and associated compliance documentation where needed.
- Managing the pipeline of sales opportunities by keeping CRM up to date including introducer status, opportunities, organisations and individuals.
- Progressing opportunities through the sales stages ensuring accuracy of forecast.
- Building close working relationships with the Client Service Centre to ensure the timely processing of client applications.
- Acting as the point of contact for clients' administration queries.
- Working closely with the Team Assistant who will assist on all business and administrative associated duties;
- Maintenance of CRM (customer relationship management) system to ensure accuracy of client details.
As an Investment Associate you will need:
- Previous experience of providing business support within a professional environment is preferable
- A confident and strong communicator and relationship builder
- Strong academic back ground
- Sound judgement, adaptability and the ability to influence to achieve success
- Enthusiasm and a can-do attitude
- A driven individual with ambition and the desire to achieve results.
- A team player with commercial flair