Up to £38000 per annum
5 months ago
As an Investment Operations Associate you will be responsible for:
- Settlements of Equity trades
- Settlements of Multi manager Funds and ETFs
- Settlements of Unquoted stock
- Settlements of Corporate Action and Dividend payments
- Settlements of Stock Transfers and Nominee services
- VCT Buy back service
- Compliance with FSA requirements and rules (Client Money, Systems and controls and client assets)
- Compliance with other bodies rules (PTM etc)
- Regulatory reporting
- Transaction Reporting
- Monitoring and confirmation of all client assets (stock and cash / electronic and safe custody) for Octopus (where held by the team)
- Reporting the investigation and resolving any reconciliation breaks
As an Investment Operations Associate you will need:
- Have experience with all the above.
- Strong problem solving and organisational abilities.
- Be able to make confident decisions on improving processes.
- To be customer focused.
- To be a hands on team player.
- To be competent with both written and oral communication with people at all levels.
- Have strong organisational skills.
- Personable with the ability to handle difficult people and deal with people of all levels.
- Mature and confident.
- The ability to work well under pressure and be able to conform to tight deadlines.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks accurately.
- A flexible attitude to both work undertaken and working hours.
- Able to react quickly in a pressurized environment and make decisions.