£75000 - £90000.00 per annum
17 days ago
Due to recent successes in the business they're driving a large IT change programme across the entire infrastructure so are looking for an IT Manager, who will act as the head of IT to manage this and strategically guide the business whilst leading their team.
- Responsibility for the branch's IT strategy and performance, ensuring availability of the Branch's IT systems, information and communication systems
- Responsibility for IT Project Governance across all the Branch's projects and project management of assigned projects
- Determine the required Operating Model for UK IT and implement.
- Provide leadership and direction for the local IT Team including - Setting priorities, coordinating work efforts, and reporting to Group.
- Ensure all policies, process maps, procedures and transactional checklists are in place to cover all core functions across the department.
- Work with the regional compliance, business management and Head office teams to understand, analyse, articulate and address the local regulatory/compliance requirements
- Full ownership and accountability for IT audit, RCSA (Risk Profiles) and other 3rd assurance reviews
- Manage the branch's core banking and satellite systems, as well as the systems infrastructure, ensuring availability and relevance
- Provide excellent support levels to the Branch's staff and external customers
- Work closely with the global head office in the UAE