Up to £32000.00 per annum + benefits
7 months ago
An excellent opportunity for an IT Admin/Customer Services Assistant to support this not for profit organisation based in Central London. You will be the first point of contact for the IT dept. so a keen interest in IT is a must, as is proven customer services skills
You will take ownership of the service desk and provide support for staff who have issues with their ICT equipment, and any other communications and audio-visual systems. Provide an efficient and professional customer services across the company, and also produce monthly statistical reports on services and use these reports to identify opportunities to help your colleagues become self-sufficient.
- An enthusiastic approach looking to offer the best service and to develop ICT skills
- Have excellent customer services skills and preferably have proven customer-facing role
- Preferably you will have worked within an ICT environment.
- Previous admin experience is essential.
- Be a good team player but have confident communication skills to advise staff at all levels
- Have the ability to maintain strong working relationships across the organisation.
- Good knowledge of ICT - Windows 7&10 with Intermediate MS Office
Salary: up to £32K (plus benefits)
Location: Central London