City of London, London
£30000 - £34000 per annum
5 months ago
A leading Real Estate Investment Firm are currently seeking a Junior Accountant to join their finance team in the City of London. This is a great opportunity for a part qualified accountant as the role offers a highly desired career opportunity to work in both a Finance and Operations capacity. The successful candidate will have previous Real Estate experience within a relevant finance role beforehand.
- Accounting and preparing monthly investor reporting
- Preparing investment and cash reconciliations
- Prepare quarterly investor reporting
- Responsible for cash management and reviewing investor drawn down notices.
- Work closely with investment management teams in both London and other offices on closing transactions.
- Performance analysis & measurement of investments and client accounts
- Liaison with clients' custodians
- Being a fund champion for several underlying investments, which requires an understanding of the fund and preparation of the monthly pricing
- Work with the investment team on deal support, including operational due diligence.
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Part Qualified - ACCA/ACA
- Real Estate/Property experience is essential
- Up to 2 years' relevant accounting experience
- Educated to degree level (2:1 and above)
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to meet all deadlines
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic