City of London, London
£140 - £180 per day
2 months ago
My client is recruiting for a Part-Qualified Junior Accountant on a Temporary basis to join their fast paced and growing Finance team.
* Be responsible for book keeping includes, sales & purchase
* Carry out month-end closing process and reconciliation work.
* Maintain financial reporting process, prepare monthly management reports and analysis, prepare other ad-hoc
* Maintain accurate and timely accounting records of the company in accordance with UK statutory reporting
Cash management, invoicing and settlement
* Manage Invoicing and Settlement procedures including expenses and claims, monitor the aged debts.
* Assist with treasury management, monitor outgoing and incoming movements in funds on a daily basis; analysing & reporting daily, weekly & monthly on cash flow.
* Coordinate and prepare company budgets and forecasts, reporting of the monthly rolling forecasts and associated variance analysis
Candidate Requirements :
- Part Qualified - ACA/ACCA/CIMA Studier
- Must have experience working within Private Equity/Investment Management/ Real Estate
- Immediately available /1 week notice