City of London, London
£20000 - £22000 per annum + + Amazing Benefits
8 months ago
Are you ambitious and have a passion for numbers? My client, a strategic travel management company are looking for an Administrator to join their busy team in the City.
Due to successful growth of the business a position has become available for a competent and analytical individual to join the team
- To provide information analysis and advice to the team to enable them to recognise and highlight opportunities
- To develop opportunities within the pricing to market the services
- Working closely on planning and performance reporting requirements
- General administrative duties
- Take innovative, forward thinking approach to value articulation and pricing strategies
- To identify and communicate internally new products and services to meet client needs
- A bachelor's degree in a numerical or scientific discipline - desirable but not essential
- Strong attention to detail, with excellent numeracy skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel is essential
- A fast learner, able to think outside of the box.
- Time management and self-management skills
- Highly motivated with a positive can-do attitude.
- Proven ability to work in a team
If this sounds of interest, please get in touch.