West End, London
£22000.00 - £29000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Junior buyer position for an immediate start for a great hospitality/events group. Located in the West End of London, participate in both procurement and clerical/admin support responsibilities & their 2 ongoing projects. Keen to talk to candidates who are ideally immediately available or with a 1 month notice period.
Working closely with Procurement Lead and Category Manager researching, select and purchase quality new products based on the business strategy.
- Organises work to deliver on time, to budget and agreed quality standards
- Makes good use of internal resources including systems, equipment, supplies, analytic tools, etc.
- Manages a variety of responsibilities at the same time
- Steadfastly pushes self and others for results
- Finds the way to get the job done even when normal channels, materials and methods don't work
- Continuously looks for ways to simplify and improve work systems and processes to achieve better results
- Demonstrate success in developing a successful high performing culture based on diversity and inclusion
- Possess the highest standard of ethics, confidentiality & professionalism
- 1 year + buying exposure
- Hospitality experience