£0.00 - £20000 per annum
6 months ago
As a Junior Liability Operations Associate you will be responsible for:
- To check and ensure that all the below works are done in a proper manner adhering to the time limits and risk free.
- Inward faster payments entries.
- All the inward cheques and direct debits are processed and returns are submitted on time to avoid risk / loss to the bank.
- Checking whether stop payments are in place and actioned when it comes for payment.
- Checking and authorising the entries related to debit card transactions.
- Ensure all customer related queries are attended in CRM.
- Debit card reconciliation/ and related issues.
- Posting the outward clearing entries after checking whether total is tallied.
- Checking and releasing the pending transactions in OFAC on a timely basis without any delays.
- Checking whether standing orders are set up / processed in line with the customer's request.
- Ensure that all faster payments request are processed with necessary approvals in line with our policy and customer's signature is matched.
- Co-ordinating with other departments / branches in case of any queries related to clearing work.
- Assisting and managing the team members to get the job done on time without any errors.
- Ensure that all day to day is completed by the team members at the end of the day.
As a Junior Liability Operations Associate you will need:
- Experience in the above
- Up to 12 months experience in banking or back office banking
- Conversant with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong knowledge and experience of Finacle and other banking applications
- Has strong knowledge of Banking regulations and the AML and KYC procedures of the bank
- Attention to detail - the ability to see and pay attention to details;
- To work on own initiative - the ability to direct one's energies toward the completion of a goal, without an external catalyst; the ability to initiate actions based on one's own interpretation or understanding of a situation
- Good interpersonal skills - the ability to work well with others and possesses a positive perspective of resolving conflict and problem solving.