City of London, London
£30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Junior .NET Developer
I am currently recruiting for an hard working junior .NET developer to join the Development team in a growing Financial Institution. The ideal candidate will have a minumum of 1 years .net development experience.
- Object orientated software design and development.
- Design, code and test new Windows and web software applications.
- Maintain existing systems by analysing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement.
- Create and deliver data-driven reports.
- Understanding of various methodologies - Waterfall, Agile, Lean, Iterative & Prototyping.
- Consult colleagues concerning maintenance and performance of software systems.
- Implement new software.
- Experience of developing mobile apps for Android and Apple platforms is desirable.
- C# / VB.NET
- Web Services