Up to £18000.00 per annum
3 months ago
As a Junior Payments Associate you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for processing manual payment orders through SWIFT MT103/202/202COV/MT199 through Finacle core system and/or SWIFT Connect.
- Knowledge of US, UK, EU and OFAC sanctions.
- Responsible for the resolution of customer's payment related queries.
- Ensure adherence to the AML and KYC procedures of the bank.
- Undertake any other task assigned by the Department Head/Asstt. Manager.
As a Junior Payments Associate
- The ability to comprehend and work with complex transactions.
- Familiar with processing of Inward/Outward payments
- Knowledge of Finacle system
- Knowledge of SWIFT network and message type and related processes and procedures
- Experience in undertaking routine and investigatory work relating to payments.
- Skilled in FEX transactions.
- Experiencing and understanding of working in the banking sector.
- Knowledge of US, UK,EU and OFAC sanctions.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.