£18000.00 - £22000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Exciting Learning & Development Assistant opportunity for a switched on, ambitious individual to join a growing industry leader based in Colchester.
This role will provide opportunity for the right individual to learn, develop and grow with a motivated, supportive and successful business, providing an efficient, effective and customer focused L&D administration service to managers and employees.
Ideally some previous administration experience would be beneficial but is not essential. My client is also keen to hear from school / college leavers and graduates, as the key attributes are attitude and work ethic / effort.
- Main point of contact for organising qualification work; ordering handbooks, study materials, dealing with exam entry material and logging results
- Coordinating internal and external training
- Log all training provided on HR system
- Arrange inductions for new starters
- Maintain the L&D data on the HR System including training history, future courses, memberships, and professional qualifications
- Produce management information/reports using the HR database
- Be responsible for keeping the L&D section on the intranet is up to date
- Build effective working relationships with staff and managers at all levels
- Project work