City of London, London
Up to £300 per day
2 months ago
Currently open role in a busy regional finance team for a freight comapny
Focusing on accounting for all leases and consolidated fixed asset reporting.
£300-£325 to the right candidate
Main duties include enabling accurate and capex reporting and timely leasing.
Job Requirements and Competencies
- Trainee accountant preferred (ACCA or equivalent).
- Must have Reconsiliations experience.
- You must set high standards of work for self, and team, and consistently achieves these;
- Possess a good strong technical accounting knowledge .
- Be socially Aware.
- Organisational skills, time management and the ability to work autonomously are vital.
- Possess a good strong technical accounting knowledge.
- Excellent attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
- IT literate with Microsoft Office.
- Embraces new challenges, is hands on operationally and gets things done;
- Be capable of using own initiative to implement improvements
If this sounds like you please get in touch asap on the button above or alternatively email me on Kelvin@kennedypearce.com