City of London, London
£20000 - £25000 per annum
4 months ago
My client, a prestigious bank based in the City of London, are looking for a Loans Administrator to join their team. This is a perfect opportunity for someone who has recently graduated and is looking to start their career within banking or someone who has 1 years' experience within loans admin.
As a loans administrator you will be responsible for:
- To assist with the administration of loans, deposits, corporate FX deals and current account movements, including the preparation and input of ATLAS mainframe system tickets, the preparation of funding and position movement figures (involving liaison with Global Markets and Treasury Operations staff on a daily basis).
- To liaise with Loan Administration Departments of other banks regarding instructions for syndicated loan transactions and keeping the respective 'Credit Front' Account Manager suitably informed of any relevant information.
- To receive telephone and written instructions from bilateral customers and act upon these in the appropriate manner.
- To take responsibility for the preparation and sending of confirmations, statements, reports and certificates of balance to customers, giving due consideration to the important Electronic Communications Policy of the Branch.
- To check and file confirmations and to carry out general filing and archiving.
- To assist the team with the ongoing move towards a paperless environment - this will include familiarisation with K2 workflow and SharePoint document management technology.
- To carry out such other duties as requested by the Loan Administration Senior Manager and/or Assistant Manager.
- To carry out such other duties at the request of the General Manager.
As a loans administrator you will need:
- A level qualifications preferred.
- Previous Banking experience desirable although full training will be provided.
- An interest in loans administration
- Prioritisation skills
- Willingness to learn