City of London, London
Up to £45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our client, an International bank based in the City of London, are currently hiring for a loan specialist to manage a portfolio of Loan Agency deals for a 12 month FTC. The successful candidate will be assigned a portfolio deals and will be expected to:
- Run and maintain a portfolio of varied deals ensuring a high level of service between both lenders and borrowers.
- Manage a deal from signing and completion, through to termination.
- Calculate redemption figures manually
- Bill and maintain a timely receipt of fees
- Process general Loan agency activities - drawdowns, rollovers, prepayments, fees
- Monitor waivers and Amendments - from initial consent stage, to closing stage.
- Process Amendment and Restatements
- General deal maintenance and ad hoc requests
- Account reconciliation
- Review Loan Agreements at an operational level
- Work very closely with Relationship Managers
To be considered for this position, ideal candidates must have the following experience and skills;
- Loan Agency Experience
- Understanding of LMA loan agreements, specifically thorough knowledge of operational
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks accordingly
- Strong work ethic, a proactive approach and a can do mentality
- Excellent communication skills and professionalism
- LoanIQ and Debtdomain knowledge essential