City of London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum
6 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Management Accountant to join a leading bank in the heart of the city.
Reporting into Head of Finance, the Management Accountant will undertake a variety of roles including the preparation of Management Information Reports as well as playing an active role in projects within the department and bank-wide.
The successful candidate will be able to prepare full sets of management accounts and be looking to develop their career within Financial Services.
- Preparation of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual Management Information Reports
- Budgeting, forecasting, strategic planning and variance reporting
- Ad-hoc Management Information Requests
- Maintain monthly mark-to-mark records for available-for-sale portfolio
- Responsibility for the maintenance of records and schedules for sundry and other accruals
- FSCS reporting review
- Preparation of quarterly and annual statutory VAT returns
- Preparation of annual statutory returns
- Maintain and update operational manual
- Processing and reconciliation of daily MasterCard entries
- Preparation of the year-end Financial Accounts
- Finalist/newly qualififed ACCA/CIMA Accountant
- 3 years experience in the financial sector preferably within Financial Services
- Reporting financial analysis and management information experience
- Knowledge of double entry bookkeeping
- Personable individual, able to communicate at all levels
- Flexibility in approach to managing own work load