City of London, London
£250 - £300 per day
7 months ago
My client a leading Investment Management firm based in the City - they are currently looking for a Management Accountant with Fund exposure to join their fast paced business on a 6 month contract.
- Preparation and consolidation of the monthly management accounts including commentary.
- Monthly MI reporting and analysis.
- Preparation of the quarterly Net Asset Valuations (NAV).
- Quarterly investor reporting for three closed-end AIFs including a Luxembourg entity.
- Maintaining the funds' IRR models and cashflow forecasts.
- Regulatory reporting to include AIFM Annex IV and MiFID II.
- Oversee the audit and tax compliance processes to include Partnership tax returns for all LPs within the AIF structure and statutory accounts preparation.
- Responsible for cash management of the three Real Estate funds, including investor calls, distributions and equalisation's.
- Managing the revolving credit facility for the funds.
- Reviewing journal postings for new deals, interest and redemption calculations of regulated and unregulated loans
- Qualified ACA/CA/CAANZ/ACCA/CIMA
- Excellent communicator
- Immediately available/1 week notice
URGENT role - please send CV's through to firstname.lastname@example.org