City of London, London
£40000 - £48000 per annum + benefits
6 months ago
My client is a Global Leading Real Estate business based in the City of London. They are seeking an aspiring part qualified accountant with great attention to detail to take up a role as Management Accountant within the existing team. The role is fast paced and offers the potential to progress through to Senior Management Accountant and eventually FC.
- Assist with the preparation and timely production of monthly management accounts
- Take responsibility for a variety of balance sheet / P&L areas
- Prepare board papers and sales & management packs
- Review the accuracy and completeness of payment runs
- Production of internal VAT return
- Become involved in a variety of ad-hoc work.
- Accruals and provisions
- Stock and WIP
- Cash and banking
You will also be involved in monthly variance analysis for the balance sheet and cashflow and help to produce reports on sales status / activity for the board reports.
The Successful Candidate will:
- Be a Graduate
- Part Qualified (ACCA or CIMA)
- Pay attention to detail and ensures tasks are completed on time
- Excellent Communication
- Take responsibility for personal improvement