£38000 - £45000 per annum + benefits
about 2 months ago
My client a Global Leading Media Agency based in Central London is looking for a Management Accountant to join their head office team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Responsible for month end close - reviewing P&L, preparing journals and variance analysis
- Ownership of revenue process and reporting
- Prepare bi-monthly and monthly financial analyses - including in depth time analysis, over/underservicing, billing and revenue variance actual to forecast and discretionary spend analysis
- Produce monthly financial information pack for management team
- Support monthly & quarterly forecasts and annual budget process
- Liaising with the financial control teams and providing information as requested.
- Understand and interface with accounting system (SAP and Hyperion) for effective and efficient client account management and reporting.
- Monitor/review WIP/AR/AP on a regular basis including leading meetings as required. Research and resolution of WIP/AR/AP issues.
- Supporting billing team as required
- Ensure that all timesheets are completed across the business, send out reminders and chase up where appropriate. Review discrepancies and investigate where appropriate
- Review and approve POs and employee expenses
- Maintain an up to date contract list and statement of terms
- Promote the use of financial tools in an effort to provide account management team feedback
- Ad hoc analysis as required
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience preparing full sets of management accounts ideally within a media agency
- CIMA / ACCA Part Qualified or Finalist
- Media Agency experience