West London, London
£245 - £275 per day
AF - MA-725_1547832249
3 months ago
Outstanding opportunity for a Management Accountant to join a rapidly expanding organisation on their exciting trajectory.
My client is a market leader in their field, with operations both domestically and abroad. Due to recent expansion through acquisitions, they are looking to add headcount in their core finance team. Their established finance team is held in high regard and partner extensively with stakeholders business-wide.
Reporting to the Finance Manager your key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Accounts Receivable:
- Entering a small number of invoices and credit notes into Accounting System.
- Applying collections into the accounting system following receipts from customers identified in the bank
- Accounts Payable:
- Assist the Accountants creating vendor accounts in the online Vendor Request System where necessary
- Assist Accountants entering invoices into workflow system for approval when necessary.
- Approval of royalty payments up to limit.
- Contribute to the budgeting and forecasting process
- Provide analysis of variance to budget
- Provide monthly management reporting
- Analysis and commentary on reporting
- Identify opportunities for process improvement
- Liaise with multiple business units and various financial and non-financial stakeholders
- Strong organisational skills, with experience of managing multiple deadlines
- Ability to manage and prioritise own work load and meet deadlines
- Proven ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure
- Excellent team player, who consistently displays a positive attitude
- Proven track record and fast learner
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexible approach, willing to work as part of a team
- Strong Excel skills and accounting systems knowledge
- Willing to learn, self-motivated, with a can-do attitude
As the successful applicant, you will be ACCA OR ACA qualified OR be a finalist.
Experience within Media will also be highly regarded. Your communication skills will be key to your success in this role as it will see you build strong working relationships both internally and externally. You will also have to be very good at Excel up V Look ups and Pivot Tables are a must.