City of London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum
3 months ago
Ideal position if you have experience for a small to medium sized Financial Services firm and you are looking to progress. This is a varied and broad Management Accounting opportunity based in the City. You will work closely with the Financial Controller and be responsible for ensuring timely and accurate delivery of month end reporting and preparation of the monthly management pack.
You will also proactively drive forward improvements to the budgeting and monthly reporting processes and actively assist in commercial projects in the business.
- Completion of monthly management reporting and variance analysis.
- Management of cost analysis and control
- Month-end close including accruals, prepayments, journal postings and review of results.
- Supervision of bank accounts and bank reconciliations.
- Management of expense claims and processes around corporate credit cards.
- Ensuring AP is controlled effectively
- Proposing improvements to processes and controls
You must have gained management accounting experience in a financial services firm (ideally an SME) and have recently Qualified. Alternatively you would have just qualified in Practice and come from an Audit background.