City of London, London
£225 - £250 per day
AF- MA - 9370_1549905634
2 months ago
My client is a well-established and ambitious manufacturing and industrial supply business with a focus on construction products, concrete and safety equipment with a highly-specialised, market-leading specialist product range.
With a strong national footprint, they are a leading supplier of products to the construction industries. This company has built on their early success through investment in product development and distribution lines, best practice manufacturing process and acquisition.
They have a key role they are looking to fill within their finance team. Supporting the Head of Finance, in this diverse Management Accounting position you will primarily be responsible for the preparation of monthly financials and analysis across the business. Your duties will be varied and will cover the following:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Budget Reviews
- Compilation of Key Performance Indicators and their analysis
- Identify areas of opportunity and risk and methods for process improvement
- Preparation of FBT and BAS.
- Maintenance of Fixed Assets Register
- Assist in preparation of Budgets and Forecasts
- Ad hoc analysis and project management
All applicants will be Degree qualified in Accounting, Business or Commerce and will be studying or have completed the ACA or ACCA program. You will have worked in a commercial accounting environment and will be able to display where you have added value or improved the management reporting process.