City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, pension
3 months ago
A leading challenger bank is recruiting for a Management Accountant. Their company values are, emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the organisation. You will report to the Finance Director.
As a Management Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Completion of monthly management reporting and variance analysis.
- Management of cost analysis and control, especially against budget and partnering with FP&A to understand any variances.
- Month-end close activities including accruals, prepayments, journal postings and review of results.
- Supervision of bank accounts and bank reconciliations.
- Management of expense claims and processes around corporate credit cards.
- Provide support to the business and ad hoc reporting.
- Manage the PO, invoice and payment cycle, and ensuring AP is controlled effectively, including liaising with Procurement and budget owners.
- Proposing improvements to processes and controls, as appropriate.
- Newly Qualified or Finalist ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Ideally financial services experience
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay up to £50,000 as well as offering a discretionary bonus plus a generous benefits package.