City of London, London
£200 - £230 per day
5 months ago
Driven Financial/Management Accountant required for temporary role within the property sector.
Your new company
An SME property company based in London reporting into the Finance Director.
Your new role
You will be responsible for both Financial and Management Accounting functions, including but not limited to:
- Preparation and reviewing of month-end reports
- Review of balance sheet accounts
- Budgeting, forecasting and reporting
- Leading preparation of and reviewing month end reports for stakeholders
- Contributing to the audit process
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a finalist/ newly qualified (ACCA/ ACA/ CPA/ CIMA). Having previously worked within teams, you will be a highly adaptable person with proven ability to learn quickly within a new environment. You will require polished communication skills, both written and verbal, in order to effectively engage with stakeholders. Previous property experience will be highly regarded.