£34000 - £36000 per annum + benefits
4 months ago
My client, a UK Leading Hospitality business based in Central London is looking for a Management Accountant to join their head office team.
Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager the Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- To own the month end balance sheet reconciliations for Fixed Costs and Capex including the fixed asset register.
- Deliver month end reporting for fixed costs and capex across the portfolio, including rent, turnover rent, lease incentives, rates, service charge, insurance, rent receivables, onerous leases. Responsible for monthly journal postings, accrual calculations, balance sheet reconciliations and variance analysis on spend.
- Monthly WIP capitalisation process, accurate month end fixed asset approval and additions accounting and depreciation charge.
- The main point of contact with regards to capex reporting and analysis
- Create monthly capex board pack presentations to explain to FP&A statutory reporting teams
- Develop relationships with key internal departments involved with the fixed cost and capex
- Ensure month end and annual budgets are managed effectively
- Identify process improvements and implement solutions which support the delivery of better information and insight
- Quarterly and yearly national statistics capital expenditure surveys, monthly and annual turnover certificates preparation
- Supporting the financial accounting team where appropriate
- Drive improved processes and reporting
The successful candidate will:
- Have extensive experience as a management accountant within a multisite business
- You will be studying towards or coming up to completion of ACCA / CIMA
- Have strong excel skills
- Be a graduate with an Accounting and Finance degree