City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum + bonus + benefits
3 months ago
An industry leading Financial Services Broker are looking to hire a motivated and driven individual to join their team, due to company growth. This company believes in taking care of their employees and promoting from within, and so provide quality training for their staff and flexible working. This an excellent opportunity to join a great firm with excellent development opportunities.
- To assist with the day to day requirements of the Finance department, predominantly financial control and some FP&A.
- The candidate must have the skill set and be prepared to contribute in all areas within the finance function. Working as part of a team to ensure that all reporting deadlines are met on a timely and accurate basis.
- This would interest a highly-driven individual with a demonstrated can-do attitude and "hands-on" approach to the broad remit.
- The candidate must be prepared to operate at all levels within the finance function and wider organisation. An excellent eye for detail combined with strong communication skills can be viewed as crucial for the role.
- Newly Qualified or Finalist ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Ideally financial services experience
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines