£200 - £250 per day
AF - MA-725_1529073315
3 months ago
The National Market leader in seasonal event design & Illumination requires an experienced, organised and enthusiastic Finance executive to join their team.
Reporting directly to the Finance Director this is a unique and exciting opportunity. Working closely with the Management team, this role offers a great environment, variety and good future prospects.
The head office is in London and has currently 35 people on the team.
. Managing and continuously improving the company finance function to meet the business requirements
· Assisting the management team to ensure accurate job budgets and pricing, and tracking of actual costs to budget per project.
· Providing a range of timely accounting and related analytical services.
· Develop and monitor departmental budgets
· Production of weekly and monthly reports on business KPI's
· Assisting with import costing and stock control
. General ledger processing.
· Overseeing Accounts receivable and payable function
· Payroll preparation, payment and record maintenance
· Develop and maintain internal accounting procedures
. Improve systems and help drive efficiencies and cost savings
. Manage Finance team resources
. Varied tasks provided by the Financial Director
· 1-2 year's practical experience in a similar role
· Relevant degree, ACA qualification preferable
· Experience with a Multi-User Accounting Software package.
· Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
· Preferably worked in an Industry with inventory and job costing.
· Solid all round accountancy skills and experience
. Attention to detail and accuracy
· Quick learner, thorough and self-starter
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills