City of London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Broad Management Accounting opportunity for a Financial Services business based in the City. This role has been created due to a promotion and, ideally the business are seeking a recently Qualified Accountant to join them. Learning and development is encouraged and they would like someone who uses initiative and is a hands on team player.
The responsibilities of the role are to complete the following tasks:
- Prepare monthly management accounts and providing the external accountants with the information required to meet reporting deadlines
- Assist in the review of the monthly management accounts
- Provide monthly and annual cost analysis for various expense line items
- Assist with the preparation and review of the Firms FCA regulatory return
- Assist with the preparation and review of the Firms corporate and partnership tax returns
- Assist in the coordination of the year end group audit process and the oversight of local accountants in the preparation of subsidiary annual accounts and meeting local filing requirements
You must have gained management accounting experience in a small to medium sized financial services firm. You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills with a proactive attitude. You will need to demonstrate you can use initiative and add value by challenging existing processes and making efficiency's. You must be QUALIFIED in ACA, ACCA or CIMA and have the relevant experience from a small practice and/or Financial Services.