City of London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum
4 months ago
Asset Manager with a great culture and team environment. Staff are motivated, ambitious and upbeat. The business is well established but growing and has diversified into new areas in recent years. Based in Central London.
This opportunity will mean you prepare the monthly management accounts and oversee staff in the accounts payable function:
- Monthly review of the Management Reporting pack (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cashflow)
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Preparation of the annual budget submission
- Monthly budget holder reports
- Oversight of the accounts payable function
- Approval of invoices to ensure coding has been completed correctly
- Review of VAT submissions
- Ensure controls within the Finance team are adhered to
- Ad-hoc requests as directed by manager
- Be a valued business partner and build and maintain good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
The team work closely together and have excellent communicatiuon skills. It is also important that you are deadline orientated and demonstrate good time management skills.
The role will be an excellent step in your career if you are a Qualified Accountant with 1-2 years post qualified experience from another Asset Manager. Only a Financial Services or Asset Management background will be considered.