City of London, London
including 20% bonus and benefits
3 months ago
An international brokerage, that have 25 years' experience in clearing listed derivative securities are recruiting for a Management Accountant. Their balance sheet is close to £50 million. They service clients in London, Chicago and Hong Kong. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the business. You will report to the Finance Director.
As a Management Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Maintain strong balance sheet control through monthly reconciliation of the entire balance sheet;
- Prepare monthly management accounts for review by senior management;
- Work with the Financial Controller to ensure that the management accounts continue to develop and address the reporting needs of the Board and other senior managers.
- Assist in writing the commentary for the monthly management accounts;
- Assist in the design and implementation of a global budgetary process;
- Provide cover for daily P&L production and other daily reporting tasks
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay £60,000 as well as offering a competitive benefits package plus 20% bonus.