£55000 - £60000 per annum + up to 20% bonus and benifits
7 months ago
An exciting incredibly fast growing private equity firm is recruiting for a Management accountant. They have received a $150 million investment by their American investors. They invest mainly in real estate and commercial property. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the business. You will report to the Finance Director.
As a Management accountant you will be responsible for:
- Full ownership of monthly, quarterly, and yearly closing of accounts including the preparation of statutory accounts under IFRS and FRS102
- Supporting the preparation and review of the annual budget
- Accurate cash flow management and cash flow forecasts
- Currency hedging treatment in accounting together with Group treasury
- Responsibility for statutory reporting (VAT, CIT, statistical, etc.)
- Interpret and communicate financial data to non-financial stakeholders, advise on the business impact and make appropriate recommendations
- Identify areas for improvement and assist Financial Director in driving change to continuously improve operating environment
- Supporting the annual statutory audit and financial statement preparation process under IFRS
- Newly Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Experience in real estate
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay £60,000 as well as offering a competitive benefits package plus generous bonus's.