City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
10 months ago
My client, a leader in media prodction based in London are looking for a Newly Qualifeid Management Accountant.
Preparation of management accounts on a timely basis, ready for review by the UK Financial Controller, including initial analytical review and variance analysis.
- Responsible for ensuring that accounting information is kept up to date for the five companies listed above.
- Monitor accounts payable process to ensure document flow is effective and timely, providing assistance to the Finance Assistant and Production Accountants as and when required.
- Assistance with the monitoring of sales invoicing, raising sales invoices as and when payment milestones are reached and ensuring that cash is collected according to agreed credit terms.
- Monitor cash balances and help prepare payment runs for review by UK Financial Controller and management (where applicable).
- Provide day to day assistance and financial/accounting support to Heads of Companies and Production Accountants.
- Preparation of month end journals required to close the accounts.
- Review of ledgers at month end and prepare detailed balance sheet reconciliations for all entities.
- Preparation and review of quarterly distribution statements (for all applicable entities).
- Support the UK Financial Controller to ensure accurate reporting.
- Manage the day to day activities of the Finance Assistant, ensuring that they are working in an organised and efficient way to agreed deadlines, producing accurate financial information on a timely basis and complying with legal obligations.
- Assist in the delivery of any ad-hoc projects as and when needed.
- Manage holiday requests from direct reports and supporting the team during periods of absence i.e. holiday, sickness etc.
- Provide cover for others in the finance team when needed.